BOOK COVER REVEAL
I’m excited to announce that I’m launching a new book in October 2017…
…Query Letter Swipe File
I’m really excited because the book is about the exact words, phrases and templates to write query letters, get literary agents and publish books for life.
- Here’s a link to a free, short online presentation that I created and shared earlier today on social media: http://bit.ly/2vem2Hr
- Here’s the set of the PDF slides from that presentation with clickable links (I had you at PDF didn’t I?)
I laughed out loud when I heard..
My book has been called the Mad Libs of Query Letters.
I laughed out loud when I heard that but it’s pretty accurate. It’s almost as if the query letter is written for you.
However, there are MAJOR distinctions between my book and Mad Libs:
- My book is serious (although hopefully vastly entertaining in it’s own way)
- The swipes in my book don’t give you cookie-cutter queries (far from it)
- My book provides proven “recipes” that each writer can adapt to create an unlimited variation of perfect pitch
Why Query Letters?
I’ve spent the last 20 years excavating the patterns, forces and tactics that make literary agents say yes. These very same tactics allowed me to get a literary agent with my very first query letter.
Over the last six months, I’ve written over 100 query letters for other writers. Here is just some of the feedback that I have received:
“Again, above and beyond on his way with words. Superb ideas and word choices. Highly recommend!” – Tmanners555
“WOW! I’m amazed. If this letter doesn’t grab attention, nothing will. It’s the absolute best that I’ve ever read. Christopher takes his time and he delivers. I highly recommend him and without hesitation I’m going to hire him again.” – brooklynmom
“I literally cried when I got the query back, and there wasn’t one but THREE of them! As a 24/7 family caregiver- soon to be Sci-fi published novelist, I don’t have the income to pay top $ to a query writer/editor. Mr. Kokoski is a top dollar writer who is helping to other writers to further their dreams.Thank you so much Mr. Kokoski!” – mamanicey
Those reviews hold deep meaning to me because I love helping other writers fulfill their dreams.
As you might have guessed, I used the Query Letter Swipe File to write them. What surprised me most is that I was able to craft each query in less than an hour.
Without further ado, here is the cover of my new book which I’m in love with:
What do you think? Let me know in the blog comments, on Twitter or on my Facebook page.
JUST THE FACTS, MAM…
Because I want you to be completely in the loop, here are the important dates of my upcoming launch:
There is a massive swipe file giveaway open right now where you can enter for a chance to win $200 worth of swipe files including the following:
- Synopsis swipe files
- Viral blog swipe files
- Author bio swipe files
- Cover letter swipe files
- Nonfiction query swipe files
- And much much more.
You can see the full list of giveaway swipe files on this webpage. (Note: the pre-launch is not open yet so those “order” buttons will redirect you to a page to enter the giveaway. Or, you can scroll down to the bottom of the landing page to see the full giveaway list.)
If you want a cool count down to my book launch, check out this page.
- The pre-launch starts on September 23 and runs only for two weeks. So the pre-launch bonuses are only available for two weeks and then they go away completely forever.
- The official online launch for the book is set for October 7
- The live launch is set for October 14.
Other Things of Note:
- As part of the launch, I am revamping my online platform
- That includes my newsletter manager and website. I’ll be giving you more details in the next week or so but be on the lookout for a change of
platform for my blog.
- The good news is it will still be at http://www.christopherkokoski.com, same domain name.
What Else Am I Doing?
- Guest posts on other blogs
- Seeking guest spots on podcasts
- Developing other products, freebies and live/online events to create buzz
Yeah, it’s a lot! If you want to hear about my Book Launch, let me know and I’ll write a few posts.
Finally, I created a WRITING SECRETS Community Facebook Group for swapping stories, struggles and strategies for writing bestsellers and drilling down deeper into my blog posts, books and courses on writing.
Whew, this has been one heck of a loaded post about my book launch. Thanks for sticking it out with me.